HOW TO SUPPORT
- Volunteer: We will happily put you to work on site with our apprentices where you will learn new skills under the direction of skilled staff. We reserve whole build days to work with large groups (up to 50 people), but can also schedule individuals and open-invitation Community Build Days, too.
- If you are inquiring on behalf of a group, please read these Frequently Asked Questions and then complete the Contact Us form below.
- Please note that we can not accommodate groups of high school students as volunteers, or individual volunteers under the age of 18.
- Partnership: Whether you’re a teacher looking for opportunities for your students or a potential industry partner searching for a recruitment pipeline – we want to connect!
- Sponsorship: Your financial support directly supports apprentices as they build a more equitable bridge from education to employment, and we'd be honored to have your support. Please check out our donate page for some ideas of how you can get involved!
PO Box 791438
New Orleans, LA 70119